VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this has been posted before, but I am beginning to miss my Jetta...
and need some pics to pick me up. I dont care, recaro, cheapo original, Corrado seats in an MK2, whatever! Thanks alot!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Re: Lets see some interiors! (vokalwagen87)

Dirty, and still unfinished...but it looks closer to done compared to the above pictures.

[Modified by 2BNimbus, 6:44 AM 11-28-2002]

[Modified by 2BNimbus, 6:47 AM 11-28-2002]

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Re: Lets see some interiors! (Biskits)

OH MY GOD is that a TT dash in anA2??? HMMM Santa I know what I want I have been good this year and I got good grades In college!!!! Oh well here is my plain old A2 insides.

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Re: Lets see some interiors! (Motorwerks)

Well poop now that I have looked close thats a TT daash in a TT and a Raddo dash In a Raddo wow that something new .....but ***evil laugh***I still wanna TT dash in my car it would look so tight with my Steering wheel and shift knob and the TT Pedals.
WWWAAAIIITTT what is the TT dash in???? I cant Tell!!!!

[Modified by Motorwerks, 8:32 AM 11-28-2002]

·
Registered
42,254 Posts
Re: Lets see some interiors! (THAT DAMN GOOD!)

yup, you can tell i care....

oh yeah, the shoulder pads are gone, and the floorpans have been treated...so theyre not rusty anymore. but its still gutted and daily driven

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Re: Lets see some interiors! (ValveCoverGasket)

Hey someone stole all the stuff that goes in your car its a good thing they left you those nice seats!!!

·
Banned
11,608 Posts
Re: Lets see some interiors! (Motorwerks)

86 8V interior....
it's not perfect but it was free and it sure beats what the coupe came with

·
Banned
11,608 Posts
Re: Lets see some interiors! (ghostrider)

quote:[HR][/HR]
[HR][/HR]​
i love those seats http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Lets see some interiors! (david_h)

david_h, that is one of the nicest interiors I have ever seen! About how much did you pay to have the door cards done? Well, how much was all of it?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Re: Lets see some interiors! (THAT DAMN GOOD!)

quote:[HR][/HR]david_h, that is one of the nicest interiors I have ever seen! About how much did you pay to have the door cards done? Well, how much was all of it?[HR][/HR]​
Thanks, but I have to admit to copying another interior that I saw. So I can't take all the credit.
You're talking £500 for the recaro seats in the UK (they're rare over here). Brand new bolsters on all the front seats (£100).
The actual re-trim was £1400 all in. Alcantara (the fake suede bit is actually more expensive than leather).
I've got some audioscape door pods for the doors, but I've been quoted big money to have these covered in the same leather.
I'm working on some mad ideas for the stereo install including lighting and displays etc, which will be kept under wraps for now. It's all to promote my site/radio station.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Lets see some interiors! (david_h)

quote:[HR][/HR]david_h, that is one of the nicest interiors I have ever seen! About how much did you pay to have the door cards done? Well, how much was all of it?
Thanks, but I have to admit to copying another interior that I saw. So I can't take all the credit.
You're talking £500 ($774.75) for the recaro seats in the UK (they're rare over here). Brand new bolsters on all the front seats (£100 ($154.95)).
The actual re-trim was £1400 ($2,169.30) all in. Alcantara (the fake suede bit is actually more expensive than leather).
I've got some audioscape door pods for the doors, but I've been quoted big money to have these covered in the same leather.
I'm working on some mad ideas for the stereo install including lighting and displays etc, which will be kept under wraps for now. It's all to promote my site/radio station.[HR][/HR]​
MY GAWD! That is alot of money just to have the seats reupholstered! Darn, add $500 (I converted all the money to USD) to the reupholstering and you got the price of my car! Damn!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts