VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The B5 is going, going....soon to be gone. Anyway my dad is looking at a new B5.5 sedan, but we all know the Variants do it better
Anyway let's see some pics of Variants done right (preferably in Ink or Indigo Blue) TIA http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
328 Posts
Re: let's see the B5.5 Variants! (LilBlkCL)

here's mine....i'm still waiting for my kw v2's and my mattig badgeless grill....right now only have the 15% tint....and 18" RH AA topline's....235/40/18 avon zz1 tires...IMO....this is the best passat yet....definately consider getting the beige leather...i did and i love it...good luck ...chris

· Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: let's see the B5.5 Variants! (hv3apbt)

thats what I'm talking about! Variant owns!

· Registered
21,038 Posts

how's about Salty D's car... the "salt wagon". 2002 B5.5 passat wagon, slammed on custom-fit breyton magic wheels

they're FAT!
this car is pimp... my favorite B5.5

· Registered
328 Posts
Re: let's see the B5.5 Variants! (4NRYDE)

the "salt wagon" is what tipped my opinion to get a b5.5 instead of a b5 used....by far the best example yet......definately gonna get the votex kit but not before i get some extra power via an ATP stage III.... not for 6-12 months.....gotta finish paying off my mods i have now

· Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: let's see the B5.5 Variants! (Xman)

XMan thanks for the new wallpaper!
anyone have anymore?

· Registered
1,161 Posts

It now has tint on the rear for a much nicer look. Grey leather complements nicely. Next up are probably some Eibach springs. How about a Z Engineering supercharger if I get a big tax refund next year?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.