VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1421 - 1427 of 1427 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Looks great!

Check this out, only a rendering right now but it's going to look sick if they build it like this...

Lol, starting at $285k. Though since its got a bathroom and a kitchen I think you can finance it with a 30 year like a house. I guess there's worse things to spend money on.

·
Forum Elder
8,152 Posts
Yeah the pricing on that thing is absolutely absurd. But it sounds pretty crazy as well. I was reading that the empty shell is a carbon composite monocoque weighing just 500lbs. I seriously have no idea who they are selling these to though.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yeah the pricing on that thing is absolutely absurd. But it sounds pretty crazy as well. I was reading that the empty shell is a carbon composite monocoque weighing just 500lbs. I seriously have no idea who they are selling these to though.
I would've probably choose a Tundra to start with, but it is a cool concept.

So I was able to buy a pair of Trail edition boxes and I have to say I love them, they are very useful to me.

I can now leave stuff I need in the tool box without things just sliding everywhere, I really love this thing in the snow, there have been some areas are hard to get to in winter in the Ram, this thing just go

1421 - 1427 of 1427 Posts