VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, here is my Lexus for sale. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Low mileage, great condition 2016 IS300 black on black for sale! Quick, luxurious, and comfortable. This was a lease car originally, and I am selling due to recent commute changes.This car comes with 2 Keys, rubber and carpet floor mats, and a 100,000 mile FULL FACTORY WARRANTY from Lexus!! This is a $4,000+ option alone! I do have the Carfax report with full transferable warranty.

This car is 100% fully maintained and you will have ZERO worries about its current condition and reliability. No open recalls, fresh tires, alignment, normal brake wear, oil, minor scratches, and no modifications. Carfax will show an accident, which was a fender bender done by previous owner where the rear bumper was tapped and has minor paint imperfections but not very noticeable. Leather interior is in showroom condition and still has the new car smell!

This is an excellent example of a low mile IS300 with the ultra-reliable Toyota 3.5L V6 and AWD system. Please contact me with questions and legitimate offers only. Thanks for looking!

Disclaimer: There is a lien on the title meaning the loan will need to be paid off before a new title can be issued. Very easy transaction so don't hesitate to ask me questions.

Located in Annapolis, MD

Asking $25,000

Some specs:

Engine: 3.5L V6 255HP, 236 Ft lbs
Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: AWD
Weight: 3600 lbs
Color: Black
Interior: Black Leather
Dealer Options: Rubber floor mats, 100k mile warranty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.