VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Rejoining the VWVortex Community - Please review the following thread: Here

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
F82 Krautrocket
6,069 Posts
This has to be one of their worst yet. The bulging circular arches clash with the angular straight body lines of the audi. Had this "designer" had any F'ing clue he should have found a way to square the arches to flow with the rest of the car and I probably would have liked it. But this looks like the creation of a 14 year old in an online game.

·
Registered
7,324 Posts
I'm a fan with some minor tweaking. Raise it up slightly so it's not tucking tire and have the rear flares sloped the same as the fronts but have the same width. Also, have something to fill the gap on the rocker panels.

I do love the white lettering on tires that is making a come back. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Hideous. :facepalm:

·
Registered
'17 Golf R
13,098 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
That's not even a real car.

The grille is completely solid "behind" the mesh. The headlights and awful rear badge also tell these are likely CAD model renderings.

Oh, another Dieselstation thread? Why am I not surprised..

·
Registered
10,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's not even a real car.

The grille is completely solid "behind" the mesh. The headlights and awful rear badge also tell these are likely CAD model renderings.

Oh, another Dieselstation thread? Why am I not surprised..
It's a render. They always do this before making the real thing.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
This has to be one of their worst yet........ But this looks like the creation of a 14 year old in an online game.

I was thinking the same. I've seen one or two that I thought were barely ok. but this is tasteless at the next level

·
33,221 Posts
This has to be one of their worst yet. The bulging circular arches clash with the angular straight body lines of the audi. Had this "designer" had any F'ing clue he should have found a way to square the arches to flow with the rest of the car and I probably would have liked it. But this looks like the creation of a 14 year old in an online game.
X2...and why leave the window trim chrome, rather than black it our or color match it?????

fugly. :thumbdown:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts