VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Limited Time Offer $500 off VF Engineering MK III & MKIV Golf/Jetta 12V VR6 Supercharger Kits
For a limited time only when you purchase Stage 1 together w/ the Stage 2 upgrade kit you will receive $500 off of your purchase.
Bottom Line Pricing w/Discount
MK III Stage 1 w/ Stage 2 Upgrade - $4000 SHIPPED
MK IV Stage 1 w/ Stage 2 Upgrade - $4500 SHIPPED
PLEASE CALL US AT TOLL FREE AT 877.626.6867 TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER
SHIPPING: As always shipping is Free via UPS ground in the lower 48 states. Please call us for a shipping quote if you live outside of this region.
TAX: A 6% Sales Tax will be applied to all orders billed or shipped to a Connecticut address.
HOW TO ORDER: Please call us to order. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, and Paypal through our secure server.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions please reply to this post, email us, call us, or IM us using one of the methods below.
Contact Info:
Email: [email protected]
IM:
AOL Instant Messenger - Jay at NAMotors
Yahoo Messenger - NAMtrsprts
MSN Messenger - [email protected]
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS (626-6867)
Monday thru Thursday - 10AM - 7PM EST
Fridays - 10AM - 5PM EST

· Registered
23,062 Posts
Re: Limited Time Offer $500 off VF Engineering MK III & MKIV Golf/Jet ... ([email protected])

This is the day I wish I still had a VR... mmm... Vortech blower...
Awesome to see VF is racking up serious SC owners.
A big thumps up to VF-Engineering for answering my questions before I was going to buy a kit from them.
- Erik

· Banned
32,048 Posts
Re: Limited Time Offer $500 off VF Engineering MK III & MKIV Golf/Jet ... (FaelinGL)

Bump from a VERY satisfied customer!! VF...get blown!!!
I forgot!! 20 months, NOT 1 CEL!!!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Banned
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (bhb399mm)

Quote, originally posted by bhb399mm »
just out of curiousity, why is the MkIV kit $500 more than the MkIII kit?

Honestly I'm not sure of the exact reasons for this. All of the prices that we sell for are set by VF Engineering themselves. It could be a number of things. It could be that the MKIV kit requires some extra hardware, perhaps the software is more complex for the MKIV, or maybe the MKIV kit required more R&D.

23,691 Posts
Re: (bhb399mm)

Quote, originally posted by bhb399mm »
just out of curiousity, why is the MkIV kit $500 more than the MkIII kit?

Most likely for the same reason that all mkiii chips are cheaper than mkiv chips, because motronic 7.1 is a more complex system than motonic 5.9.

· Registered
263 Posts
Re: (2003vr6gti)

Quote, originally posted by 2003vr6gti »
i was excited for a second.. then i realized it said 12v...

ditto

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.