VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!
Finally the wait is over. We have all APR products ready for you. ALL flashing software done in house by one of our APR trained Technicians. stage 2 tsi intakes in stock get em while there hott!!!! we are located at 900 east elizabeth ave Linden NJ 07036 Summer Specials expire on the 30th of July all pricing on GOAPR.com Any Questions Please don't hesitate to give me a call directly @ 9084866201 to set up an appointment and product availability. See You Soon!!:p

· Registered
2,286 Posts
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!
Finally the wait is over. We have all APR products ready for you. ALL flashing software done in house by one of our APR trained Technicians. stage 2 tsi intakes in stock get em while there hott!!!! we are located at 900 east elizabeth ave Linden NJ 07036 Summer Specials expire on the 30th of July all pricing on GOAPR.com Any Questions Please don't hesitate to give me a call directly @ 9084866201 to set up an appointment and product availability. See You Soon!!:p
Same one in Newark with the dealer Mike and his UG mkv R32??

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Downpipes

TSI down pipes scheduled to be delivered WED come get them tomorrow before they leave the building or call me at 9084866201 to put an APR package together for your vehicle:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.