VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m cleaning out back shelves of Audi coupe GT parts for cars I no longer have. Most parts are NOS (including some rare or discontinued parts), some reman. and a few are used, most of them the same for both and Audi Coupe GT and VW Quantum Syncro Wagon (“QSW”) with 5 cylinder engines (I’ve owned both). I’m opening this thread to liquidate those parts. Previously I parted out some QSW parts and the balance of that car on the VW threads. Participants were pleased with the process, costs, packaging and shipping. My Coupe GT’s are gone, although I still have a whole rear right side body panel that includes the rear window. It is cut so that it includes about a foot of the roof and includes lid and trunk gutters – for pickup only. Please send a PM with any questions or bids. Make a reasonable bid and we’ll arrive at price – anyone can search parts pricing – this will be less, and shipping will be actual USPS or UPS costs, Payment via Paypal.

Pics of the items that can ship are on Photobucket at: http://s1245.photobucket.com/user/resourcerer/library/AUDI COUPE GT PARTS?sort=3&page=1
Password if you need it: VWVortex

·
Registered
4 Posts
Audi GT Coupe - manual RHS drivers window regulator

Hi there,

I'm after a manual-winding window regulator for the drivers-side of my 86 Audi GT Coupe. Do you happen to have one available? If not any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Audi GT Coupe - manual RHS drivers window regulator

Hi there,

I'm after a manual-winding window regulator for the drivers-side of my 86 Audi GT Coupe. Do you happen to have one available? If not any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

PS - just to clarify my car is a right-hand drive.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LIQUIDATING 87 QSW and Audi Coupe GT NOS and other parts from shelves

PS - just to clarify my car is a right-hand drive.
Thanks for your inquiry. Mine had electric windows, and no regulators remaining. Good luck with your search.

Note that I'll be adding some additional parts I uncovered to my pics, including a red pop-up sunroof and rear tail lights.

Since yours is right hand drive, do you also live where cars are driven on the "proper" side of the road?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your inquiry. Sorry but I don't have those (mine were electric). I know it would be preferable to have a replacement on hand before undertaking the task, but have you accessed it to see what's broken, or just loose?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Blau Sport Cam

Hello, are all the parts in the pictures still available? I'm particularly interested in the Blau Sport camshaft if you still have it. I've got a B3 90Q with the 10V NG, so if it's compatible with the NG and you still have it, please let me know!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello, are all the parts in the pictures still available? I'm particularly interested in the Blau Sport camshaft if you still have it. I've got a B3 90Q with the 10V NG, so if it's compatible with the NG and you still have it, please let me know!
Thanks for asking. The Blau sport camshaft is long gone.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in eastern PA. Depending on what's left, I may come take it all off your hands!
I'll check on smaller parts. There's also a 2.3L engine handing in my barn, rear black quarter from an '87 Coupe GT, red pop-up roof and track from an '86-87, tail lights and various other barn finds that I never listed.. PM me if those types of parts interest you and I'll dust things off and take some current pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts