VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since info is hard to find i will try to update a list of aftermarket engine parts available for the 1.4T engine ( north america model )

SHOP MANUAL : https://www.factory-manuals.com/volk...tta&32&201

EA211 CZTA

EXHAUST

MKVI Autowerkes 1.4T 2.5" Catless Downpipe Autowerkes : #??? ( look on ebay.ca )
MK6 Jetta 1.4T Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Non-Resonated BORLA : #252548
MK6 Jetta 1.4T Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Resonated BORLA : #252549
AWE Tuning Mk6 Jetta 1.4T Track Edition Exhaust - Chrome Silver Tips AWE Tuning : #3020-22032
AWE Tuning Mk6 Jetta 1.4T Track Edition Exhaust - Diamond Black Tips AWE Tuning : #3020-23034
AWE Tuning Mk6 Jetta 1.4T Touring Edition Exhaust - Chrome Silver Tips AWE Tuning : #3015-22064
AWE Tuning Mk6 Jetta 1.4T Touring Edition Exhaust - Diamond Black Tips AWE Tuning : #3015-23056
AWE Tuning MK6 Jetta 1.4T / 1.8T / 2.0T Conversion Kit - Touring to Track AWE Tuning : #3810-11048
AWE Tuning MK6 Jetta 1.4T / 1.8T / 2.0T Conversion Kit - Track to Touring AWE Tuning : #3810-11052

INTAKE

Boost tap kit CARROT TOP TUNING : #???
Forge Motorsport 1.4T Dump valve FORGE MOTORSPORT #FMDV1
Cold Air Intake System AEM : #21-797C
Cold Air Intake System CTS TURBO : #CTS-IT-230
Cold Air Intake System INJEN : #SP3030BLK
Cold Air Intake INTEGRATED ENGINEERING : #IEINCI4
Cold Air Intake UNITRONIC : #UH013-INA

ESTHETIC

ENGINE COVER VW OEM : #04E103925

CLUTCH

Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit CLUTCH MASTERS : #17140-HDTZ-SK
Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit CLUTCH MASTERS : #17140-HDCL-SK

SHIFTER

Sigma 5 Five Speed Short Shifter for MK5, MK6 and MK7 DIESEL GEEK #???

ENGINE MOUNT

Billet Aluminum Dog Bone Mount Insert 034 MOTORSPORT : #034-509-1021
Billet Dogbone Mount 034 MOTORSPORT : #034-509-1016
Billet Pendulum Mount Upgrade APR : #MS100106
Dogbone Mount Insert - Stage 1 BLACK FOREST INDUSTRIES : #EBFI783S1T0975
Dogbone Mount Insert - Stage 2 BLACK FOREST INDUSTRIES : #EBFI783M5T09ST2
Dogbone Mount Insert Kit NEUSPEED : #22.10.68
Dogbone Mount Insert Kit ( 70A , 80A , 90A) POWERFLEX : #PFF85-704
Street Dogbone Mount Insert Kit - 80A SUPERPRO : #SPF336580K
Street Dogbone Mount Insert Kit - 90A SUPERPRO : #SPF336590K
Billet Aluminum Pendulum Mount TORQUE SOLUTION : #TS-VW-022
Pendulum Race Insert - Blue TORQUE SOLUTION : #TS-VW-024-R
Pendulum Street Insert - Black TORQUE SOLUTION : #TS-VW-024-S
Billet Torque Arm Insert CTS TURBO : #HW0246
BSH Pendulum Mount BHS SPEED SHOP : #30307069
BSH Torque Mount Insert Kit BHS SPEED SHOP : #30307067

ECU
( chips or power module )
Unitronic stage 1 ( chip ) UNITRONIC
Unitronic stage 1+ ( chip ) UNITRONIC
Burger Motorsports JB4 Burger Motorsports
Race chip power module ( few model available ) RACE CHIP
ChipWerke Pro Performance Chip Tuning System CHIPWERKE

More to come.
If you find something that is not on this list please comment on the post i will update it

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm a fan. As time comes hopefully more things will become available for this engine. I like the tune and CAI for less than 1k USD. Exhaust is extra now. Easy appearance would be exhaust and intake without reprograming ECU. But subscribed lol

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Has anyone actually been flashed with APR?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Seen threads from people that say it eats clutches within 5k miles. Havnt heard of any problems with the auto tranny though.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Those number look great. Now if they made an after market clutch kit that would be perfect. Im no longer waiting on BMS for their module. Im going with a flash

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm going that direction too. George has responded to all inquiries outside of a 1.4t option (1.8 and 2.0 questions as you can see). The moment anyone asks about the 1.4t, he is instantly silent for days...which leads me to believe the project fell through (since it has been pushed back multiple times now - for over a year). It's either that or you simply cannot use their product with our ECU....or both. He has dodged the question for 1.4t updates in 3 separate threads. Not even a simple "we are still working on it" or "we are still testing it". Smh....Im good. Now it's either Uni, Revo or APR. I sent United Motorsports a message on Facebook but so far no response. Hopefully I will get a response tomorrow. If not, we have 3 solid options...sadly. No dice with GIAC either, but they are testing the 1.4t overseas (Taiwan) so....maybe they will have something soon.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah I'm going that direction too. George has responded to all inquiries outside of a 1.4t option (1.8 and 2.0 questions as you can see). The moment anyone asks about the 1.4t, he is instantly silent for days...which leads me to believe the project fell through (since it has been pushed back multiple times now - for over a year). It's either that or you simply cannot use their product with our ECU....or both. He has dodged the question for 1.4t updates in 3 separate threads. Not even a simple "we are still working on it" or "we are still testing it". Smh....Im good. Now it's either Uni, Revo or APR. I sent United Motorsports a message on Facebook but so far no response. Hopefully I will get a response tomorrow. If not, we have 3 solid options...sadly. No dice with GIAC either, but they are testing the 1.4t overseas (Taiwan) so....maybe they will have something soon.

You've seen me on the BMS page too requesting info on the plug and play kit too and of course it keeps getting pushed back a couple months each time, I have an auto trans so I am going to go with Revo screw the factory warranty lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
You've seen me on the BMS page too requesting info on the plug and play kit too and of course it keeps getting pushed back a couple months each time, I have an auto trans so I am going to go with Revo screw the factory warranty lol.

Yep. I saw your requests too. We sat....waited, the dates kept getting pushed back and then eventually he/they stopped responding altogether. Man....At least give an update and be truthful to potential customers rather than dangle the bait and not respond. I was in full support until recently (as I too waited the full year of push-backs). I have one more year for my warranty and I just hit 18k miles (yeah I barely drive this thing)......screw the warranty lol.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The 1.4t Omnibus Thread?

Saw the parts list earlier up the page - great work! I wish more people were as forthcoming with the precious info they've accumulated. :cool:

I'll be around here representing the wife's new Jetta. We just had a Helix subwoofer installed. I'll be looking for a winter tire/wheel set next...

Cheers! :wave:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Saw the parts list earlier up the page - great work! I wish more people were as forthcoming with the precious info they've accumulated. :cool:

I'll be around here representing the wife's new Jetta. We just had a Helix subwoofer installed. I'll be looking for a winter tire/wheel set next...

Cheers! :wave:
How's he sound difference with it installed?

1 - 20 of 190 Posts