VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Re: (baggedbox707)

You're better off getting 90 degree swivel fittings from Parkers or some place like that. They thread right into the bag and the air line goes right to the fitting. The 90 degree angle helps keep a more direct line to the bag and keeps the line away from the axle and strut. Mason-Tech doesn't include the leader lines with their setups anymore bc of leaking problems anyway. Just my $.02

·
Registered
14,155 Posts
Re: (Ravin' GTI)

Quote, originally posted by Ravin’ GTI »
You're better off getting 90 degree swivel fittings from Parkers or some place like that. They thread right into the bag and the air line goes right to the fitting. The 90 degree angle helps keep a more direct line to the bag and keeps the line away from the axle and strut. Mason-Tech doesn't include the leader lines with their setups anymore bc of leaking problems anyway. Just my $.02

they dont send them with their kits because they were faulty, not because they dont work well. and they were rubber leaking out of the swivel part of the fitting, ask me how i know...
Not doing leader lines out of the front bags can be a problem if the car is a daily specially cus of the amount of debris that gets thrown around in the wheel well.
OP you can get stainless steel braided lines form suicide doors, or also from [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.