VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work next to a muffler shop and this guy came in one day. He has a BMW M3 with an M5 engine in it. The muffler guy was doing exaust on it, so I got to know the guy a little better and he said he'd take me on a ride down to De Luz (A place with tons o windy roads). Well today he took me up on that offer.
This M3 is totaly raced out. Its got a 100 shot of NOS on it. Its putting out 450 at the wheels. This guy has spared no expnse. This ride was flipping great. I've never been in a car that is that fast and handles that well.
Oh well, I just thought I'd share with you guys because my eyes are still wide open!

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Re: Little off topic. BMW (LP Racing)

lol i cant imagine that!!!!!!!!! buy it from him http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
15,575 Posts
Re: Little off topic. BMW (LP Racing)

Remind me not to leave my car there for any work...

Sean

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Re: Little off topic. BMW (EuroStyle)

last night i raced a riced out lookin(clear corner w/blue bulbs n shyeett) bmw 330i and it didn't beat me. since they have the old 3.0 95 m3 engine that's detuned, i expected him to totally annhilate me. however, my bumper was in the lead....this is all from a stop keep in mind, till about 85. the worst part was this cat went all out, it was pathetic. if i had his car i'd of laughed at me....go figure. the worst part is that some guy who spent 35k on a 330i can run with a 10k stock looking gti vr6 that's sort of purple.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts