VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,888 Posts
Re: Logo Design, anyone feeling generous? (JPawn1)

Quote, originally posted by JPawn1 »
dude, me too! I need you to market my company for me. I'm on a Mac, so that means I'm cool. Also, I'm broke right now, I'm calling my company a marketing company but I don't really do marketing so I need someone to create the tools for me to market my marketing/non-marketing company. I'll give you props, a thumb up, some Cheez-Its, and you can use it for your portfolio? Cool, now that we're square I'm really concerned with your lack of a timeline, I asked you to do this three sentences ago and I'm still waiting. For god sakes this is an automotive forum, you'd think you'd be more professional than you're being, since this place is where reputations are built! Nevermind, I'll never use your services again...I'm going to go with the logo my 7 year old niece did, she's a good drawer.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Re: Logo Design, anyone feeling generous? (JPawn1)

Quote, originally posted by JPawn1 »
dude, me too! I need you to market my company for me. I'm on a Mac, so that means I'm cool. Also, I'm broke right now, I'm calling my company a marketing company but I don't really do marketing so I need someone to create the tools for me to market my marketing/non-marketing company. I'll give you props, a thumb up, some Cheez-Its, and you can use it for your portfolio? Cool, now that we're square I'm really concerned with your lack of a timeline, I asked you to do this three sentences ago and I'm still waiting. For god sakes this is an automotive forum, you'd think you'd be more professional than you're being, since this place is where reputations are built! Nevermind, I'll never use your services again...I'm going to go with the logo my 7 year old niece did, she's a good drawer.

best...response...ever

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Re: FV-QR (A Gruesome Time)

This is an art and design forum and this is what shows up after a request for a Free Logo...well it has been said, you get what you pay for....those are gawd awful!
Quote, originally posted by A Gruesome Time »

Modified by A Gruesome Time at 2:46 PM 1-5-2010

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Yep, I'm definitely not even an amateur at Photoshop yet - my skill set came from watching YouTube videos and google searching. Haha.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try free logo makers out there to get design inspirations such as canva, logomaker, wix etc. Watch youtube tutorials on graphic designing. It just requires your hard work patience in order to get expertise on something.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts