Registered
311 Posts
Re: FV-QR (VegasJetta)

Quote, originally posted by VegasJetta »
Marine blue: Check
Low miles: Check
Auto Cruiser: Check
Mildly Overpriced: Check
Would I buy it if I had some cash to spend: Check!

is not overpriced at all, that's an automatic, it's rare overhere arlight?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
he is in trouble with the wife for having too many toys. She doesn't know that 3500 is a bit overpriced. Sounds like he wouldn't be too bummed if no one actually bought it. If someone does, he makes some decent money. I think he has the right idea given his situation.

·
Registered
8,203 Posts
Re: (StabPrimo)

Quote, originally posted by StabPrimo »
he is in trouble with the wife for having too many toys. She doesn't know that 3500 is a bit overpriced. Sounds like he wouldn't be too bummed if no one actually bought it. If someone does, he makes some decent money. I think he has the right idea given his situation.

Agreed, smart husband.

·
Registered
24,968 Posts
Re: (CodeMan)

Quote, originally posted by CodeMan »

Agreed, smart husband.

X2

BTW, i love the OP's username. http://****************.com/smile/emlove.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I'd say 2,500-3K Tops. That low of mileage and a straight body, with good pain is rare to come by these days.
But when it comes down to it, X3 on the smart husband comment.
I bet whoever this is, is on Vortex but doesn't post it cuz he knows it will sell.

·
Registered
24,968 Posts
Re: (mk24door)

I would 100% buy it for $3,500 and leave it 100% stock. That's something you & the wife cruise around in. I would only pull it out the garage those nights me and the wife go on a date. When me and my wife started dating, she had a brand new 90 GL auto. I kept it stock till the day it died.

He's super smart on the wife decision. If you're married fellas, you know. That is definitely in the rolodex of tricks. If it don't sell, you definitely get points for trying. Not the full 100%...you're happy with 40%.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by Capt.Dreadz »
I would 100% buy it for $3,500 and leave it 100% stock. That's something you & the wife cruise around in. I would only pull it out the garage those nights me and the wife go on a date. When me and my wife started dating, she had a brand new 90 GL auto. I kept it stock till the day it died.

He's super smart on the wife decision. If you're married fellas, you know. That is definitely in the rolodex of tricks. If it don't sell, you definitely get points for trying. Not the full 100%...you're happy with 40%.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.