VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need to get an idea on how much i need to have UPS pay for..
will get a professional estimate, just need ideas.
has anyone had experience with repairs to clearcoat damage..
minor nicks, pits in wheel? if so please let me know any information that you might have. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
634 Posts
Re: long beach wheel repair(clearcoat) average cost? ideas? (abe1.8t)

I had Wheel Collision in Bath, PA refinish one of my Long Beach wheels. They didn't do spot refinishing, only the entire wheel, and it was $130, plus about $15 to have the tire removed, remounted and balanced. They refinished the back and front sides of the wheel. Oh, and I brought the wheel to them and picked it up from them, so there was no shipping involved. Good luck with your repair -- hope this helps!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Re: long beach wheel repair(clearcoat) average cost? ideas? (abe1.8t)

i'm getting one of my wheels fixed for $109. it has a polished lip, but they're just charging a flat rate for pretty much any damage, unless the wheel is chrome. granted, the two times it's supposed to have been fixed, i've gone to look at the wheel and it's still been damaged and sent it back, so i'm still waiting... but hopefully it'll actually get done one of these days (i don't see how they're making any money off of me, making all these round trips to my body shop which is more than an hour away from them). anyway hope that helps!

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Re: long beach wheel repair(clearcoat) average cost? ideas? (boragirl)

whats the name of that place in bath? I'll be in the collegeville area in a month and it's an hour drive from what mapquest says.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.