VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lurked here for a long time, and made an account months ago to message a seller and bought his Mk7 Golf R. Now I find out I need 10 posts to message and reply to classified posts? Sad.

Here's the car:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice Car. Yeah, went to reply to a FS post and couldn't. Originally joined back in 2015 when I got a Passat and then it got totaled. Just got a 2017 GSW a few weeks ago. Working towards my 10 post!

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's funny, I have the same problem, but a few months back and even a few years ago it was no issue with this account. I guess it was a change over to a new platform?

Anyways, nice R! I don't know why but I really like them in white.

·
Registered
1990 MK2 Jetta 2.0 Swapped (for sale), 2000 B5 Passat 1.8t, 2007 B6 Passat Wagon 2.0t
19 Posts
This explains why I can't figure out how to send a PM, well, time to start commenting on things.

·
Registered
2017 Alltrack SEL
13 Posts
Yep, having the same fun. Found my old account from 2015 when I owned a S4 Avant, sold it and fast forward, just bought a 2017 Alltrack this weekend. Now want to get some goodies for it!

·
Registered
`16 Golf R DSG
4 Posts
Been lurking daily for 5.5 years. Starting to see things in the classifieds i`m interested in. Wish I could at least PM some buyers. Also have accumulated some parts over the years I'd like to find new homes for. Oh well, 8 more posts and 10 days to go.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts