VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,427 Posts
Re: look what i found on e bay (IntrstlarOvrdrve)

Quote, originally posted by IntrstlarOvrdrve »
well....I guess you;d have to shoot whoever designed the is300

Just give me the gun

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Re: look what i found on e bay (88Vdub)

Didn't somebody post these last week?
Paint all the chrome crap black, then they might look ok.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Re: look what i found on e bay (vwgti1986)

too many people watched the fast and the furious!
they think they can rice a vw

if you need help with the shooting im me!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Re: look what i found on e bay (crushkilldestroy)

Quote, originally posted by crushkilldestroy »
i'd buy a set if the middle lens shot lazers or rockets or something.

Haha, bro, those lamps are ill. They are so nasty looking. i see a bunch of Integras and all kind of hondas rolling around orlando with that garbage...Lets not degrade our Vdubs to the rice level

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Re: look what i found on e bay (vwgti1986)

Quote, originally posted by vwgti1986 »
Didn't somebody post these last week?
Paint all the chrome crap black, then they might look ok.

Yeah, and what are you smoking?

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Re: (BoostedOne)

welcome to last week.
Goddamn I am so sick of people and their stupid EBAY finds. Everyone here feels so compelled to share every stupid little rediculous thing that they find while browsing ebay due to having nothing better to do with their time...

the result: 10 million identical useless posts about the same stupid thing bumping all and any relevant or useful posts off the page into the vast regions of archived posts... only to be brought up 3 days later by some shmuck that's obviously never heard of the "search" function

I think we should ban ebay referances from the tex
.... great now Im stuck in the paradox of attempting to combat spam, and feeling completely retarded for having bumped this post to the top

·
Registered
52 Posts
Re: (Mbiggy)

Quote, originally posted by Mbiggy »
welcome to last week.
Goddamn I am so sick of people and their stupid EBAY finds. Everyone here feels so compelled to share every stupid little rediculous thing that they find while browsing ebay due to having nothing better to do with their time...

the result: 10 million identical useless posts about the same stupid thing bumping all and any relevant or useful posts off the page into the vast regions of archived posts... only to be brought up 3 days later by some shmuck that's obviously never heard of the "search" function

I think we should ban ebay referances from the tex
.... great now Im stuck in the paradox of attempting to combat spam, and feeling completely retarded for having bumped this post to the top

part harsh, part true

·
Banned
8,013 Posts
Re: (Der Herzlose GTI)

Im wondering why they call those "Euro" Tails...When in fact the first car that had those was the Toyota Alteza(Lexus IS300) which was obviously built and designed in Japan
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts