VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My dad over stacked a shelf in my garage and a small fridge and the rest of the christmas decoration containers came smashing down on my car..... im SOOOOOOOOOO furious right now, he was too scared to tell me he made me mom tell me.

· Registered
36,015 Posts
Re: look what i woke up to this morning..... :eek:( (2.Quick)

That sux man. Sorry to hear.
Some guy I work with had a similar situation......only that his pops is real old and shouldn't be driving. His pops moved his car out of the driveway to get his own car out. When he pulled his car back in, he smashed the mirror off on the neighbor's fence.

· Registered
3,336 Posts

look at the bright side, it's fixable.
maybe insurance will cover it as an act of god? (i don't know much about insurance, so to all the smart azz 'tex "lawyers" lemme get it outta the way now.....screw you, and have a great day)

G

·

yeah man.. dad will pay for it... this would be a good time to do something.. like a golf hood if you like.
carbon hood on your car would look nice too. looks good man, nice work. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
i think the headlights should be smoked, but i'm a little biased

Modified by Majik6 at 11:31 AM 1-7-2004

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Re: look what i woke up to this morning..... :eek:( (Majik6)

That sucks bro, But you cant be mad at THE FATHER... Think of how VWTHUNDER must have felt and his was worst if you may recall. But at the end it all works out beautifully... Good luck and the car STILL looks SEXY. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
5,846 Posts
Re: look what i woke up to this morning..... :eek:( (Euro8Valve)

Luckily my dad is a huge VW enthusiast (had a Ghia in Hot VW's
) I had him take my raddo for an alignment (I had class) it was slammed on coils and kitted. He ran in the bay and yelled at the guy when he slammed my Mattig into the ground. He's a champ!
Kyle

· Registered
1,802 Posts
Re: look what i woke up to this morning..... :eek:( (SoLo2pointO)

I'd divorce my parents yo...well my dad at least

Look at the bright side, at least you weren't inside when it happened. I'm guessing about $700-$1000 body work and paint???
I would seriously look at getting this gizmo

JR

· Registered
21,040 Posts
Re: look what i woke up to this morning..... :eek:( (PedroPauloDiniz)

eh, i wouldnt get too mad at your dad. Im sure it was an accident.
Just have him fix it and forget about it.

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Re: look what i woke up to this morning..... :eek:( (Mr.VR6)

Quote, originally posted by Mr.VR6 »
That sucks bro, But you cant be mad at THE FATHER... Think of how VWTHUNDER must have felt and his was worst if you may recall. But at the end it all works out beautifully... Good luck and the car STILL looks SEXY. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Oh and i forgot to mention that my father Curbed my rims when he went to the supermarket. The rims were only about 3 days old... But you just have to move on. He was going to buy me 2 new rims, but it was nothing a lil lip polishing didnt fix...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.