VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: LOOK WHAT MATRIX SENT ME :D!!!!!! (Boosted 2.0)

haha still waiting on the rest of the ****e...man i am still reeling off of this little delivery....I havent even got to see it yet. these were sent to me by Dubwerks
Eric

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: LOOK WHAT MATRIX SENT ME :D!!!!!! (collier)

the rest of the kit should be here in under a week so in under two I will have tons of pictures up. lookin at the quife 6sp syncromesh as we speak to hold the power
Eric

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Re: LOOK WHAT MATRIX SENT ME :D!!!!!! (98vr6HONDAeater)

Very sweet Eric!!! I can't imagine how cool it must be to know that and the rest of your new setup is actually going to be in your car soon..... You lucky lucky man

I have a new reason to visit Illinois again!!!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: LOOK WHAT MATRIX SENT ME :D!!!!!! (Blitzkrieg)

I do have very realistic plans to go 4 motion next year. as for this year the quaife 6sp syncromesh will hold me off. I am just happy to get my car. Now a big dilema. Do I go big brakes and forgo ever using wrinkle wall slicks........OR vice versa.
Eric

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Re: LOOK WHAT MATRIX SENT ME :D!!!!!! (98vr6HONDAeater)

quote:[HR][/HR] Do I go big brakes and forgo ever using wrinkle wall slicks........OR vice versa.
Eric[HR][/HR]​
Go B I G or go home!!! That is what I always say
(or is that what we said when we went to the Bars in college?)
chris

[Modified by collier, 9:07 AM 4-9-2002]

·
Registered
841 Posts
Re: LOOK WHAT MATRIX SENT ME :D!!!!!! (PSI NRG)

Can I just say we are PARTYING this weekend eric. Tommys birthday, Jimmys birthday, and well your....car kinda early birthday presents!!!!!!!! YEA!!! cough....coughh......**********.....cou..cough

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: LOOK WHAT MATRIX SENT ME :D!!!!!! (96jetta)

quote:[HR][/HR]awesome dude my 3.0 bottom end should be here in just days I hope to see you on the drag strip at waterfest. also when do we sign up???[HR][/HR]​
I am not dragging at waterfest, too mant possibilites for things to go wrong....and thats a LONG tow. the main reason i am not is becuase there is a huge import showdown here the following weekend and i would much rather show the flag against some hondas then risk breaking and being out of commision for both. I am showing though. You can register at http://www.waterfest.net
Eric

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Re: LOOK WHAT MATRIX SENT ME :D!!!!!! (corradoturbo)

Very nice. Thats what mine will look like ion about 2 weeks. I hope to have my motor built by waterfest but doubt I'll put it in till I buy the turbo kit for it. That will most likely be my Chrismas present to myself

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.