VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it so impossible to find a Cam Shaft Sensor DIY for 2002 jetta 1.8t lol. I seriosuly been looking for days. Anyone ever seen one? I would hate to have to go hand out $400 for someone else to do it. Can any just tell me where this sensor is, or take a picutre for me and link it. That would be amazing and I would love you forever if you could help me
after all. . . . VeeDubz baby , help a brotha out

· Registered
1,347 Posts
Re: Lookin For A DIY (Hitman0809)

If you are looking for it on the engine, it is under the timing belt cover on the end of the intake valve camshaft. It's held down by two bolts that you should torque to 7 ft lb. As far as where to purchase a new one, bump for suggestions.

Modified by veedubwolfsburg at 11:31 AM 3-17-2008

· Registered
240 Posts
Re: Lookin For A DIY (Hitman0809)

Quote, originally posted by Hitman0809 »
Why is it so impossible to find a Cam Shaft Sensor DIY for 2002 jetta 1.8t lol. I seriosuly been looking for days. Anyone ever seen one? I would hate to have to go hand out $400 for someone else to do it. Can any just tell me where this sensor is, or take a picutre for me and link it. That would be amazing and I would love you forever if you could help me
after all. . . . VeeDubz baby , help a brotha out

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/cat...d=760

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.