VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topics states...who has these things for cheap. Lookin for a cheap sleeve coilover setup. Reason being, the cheap stuff still has a stiff rate, and it works. Front Bilstien sport inserts will be perfect, and rear KYB Gas Adjust have always been great. So without knocking my choices, where do I look?
Thanx you

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Re: Lookin for cheapest places for Bilstein Sorts, KYB Gas Adju ... (JusAnothaRabbitRacer)

theres a dude on ebay that has been selling touring class bilsteins for 230 shipped, i don't know much about the touring class ones but there cheap new bilsteins.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Lookin for cheapest places for Bilstein Sorts, KYB Gas Adju ... (a1only)

I saw those Bilsteins on ebay..wasn't sure what to expect though. ALso, anyone know if the Spax kits are worth having?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Lookin for cheapest places for Bilstein Sorts, KYB Gas Adju ... (JusAnothaRabbitRacer)

bump for spelling sleeve like a jackass
What's everyone's opinions on Koni Reds?

·
Registered
11,806 Posts

Im planning on Koni Sport (yellow) and Ground Control Sleeves. But I would post in the Supensions forum, you will get a little mroe luck there. Even though most of them in there drive the otehr platforms there are a few guys that will still be able to help you out.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts

Quote, originally posted by JusAnothaRabbitRacer »
bump for spelling sleeve like a jackass
What's everyone's opinions on Koni Reds?

The red's might be decent with a high enough spring rate, but they're adjustable rebound only and offer little to no compression damping. Had a big problem with them running apex 60mm springs, blew out within the week from bottoming.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts