VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,122 Posts
Re: looking for a good body shop in CT (WOB_GTI)

what up, WOB, I'm getting my 15" avus's painted at a place called frankies auto body in norwalk, they are charging 200 flat for painting them, I know the kid that sprays there, he has a blue acura integra that turns purple cause of the pearls, my point is that he can paint really good, and could paint like you wouldn't believe, he's only like 19 and basically is the only worker there, a small shop, i would give them a call, probably like 30 minutes form you, later

·
Registered
22,720 Posts

Classic Coach Works in Southbury, CT.
We've had my dad's bumper replaced when he was backed into
My moms rear bumper replaced when she was backed into
And they repainted my door handle when I was egged.
Great work, great shop. And good prices!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Classic Coaches Smartpages Entry
Where are you located? I'm in Southbury.

[Modified by landrumdh, 7:01 PM 4-6-2002]

·
Banned
4,122 Posts
Re: looking for a good body shop in CT (landrumdh)

its in South Norwalk, pretty much by the ghetto, but everything is legit, ask for Mike, and ask if you can see his car, believe me you will not be dissapointed at his car, just so you can see an example of his painting skills......good luck, BTW what are you getting done, or hopefully not fixed?
either way good luck
tell him Danny with the VW told you about him........later

·
Registered
22,720 Posts

went to a place in oxford once. did an ok job but oversprayed onto the door lock on that door otherwise it was good.
Don't remeber the name of the place but it's oxford can't be that many places.

·
Registered
805 Posts

AIRPORT AUTO BODY, AIRPORT ROAD, HARTFORD CT. I GOT ALL MY WINGS GRILLE AND STUFF PAINTED THERE.. EXCELLENT.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.