VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the summer I saw a pic posted in here of a black GTI lowered on BBS wheels. The pic was a side view of the car w/ the front of the car pointing towards the left of the picture. Sorry I can't remember anything else about the pic, and I know there are probably alot of black GTIs on BBSs. If anyone can lead me to the pic I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

· Registered
18,892 Posts
Re: Looking for a pic.... (73VWSuper)

sounds like lumpy's maybe.... seeing that he IS the ultimate postwhore

· Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (cottageboy)

Nice pics, but not what I'm looking for. I think the BBS wheels were the RS model. The pic is a perfect sideview of the car, i think taken from about 25ft away. The car is nothing special, but it was really clean and it looked sweet.

· Banned
4,512 Posts
Re: (1slowveedub)

Quote, originally posted by Motohead »

your other left.

Hey at least I got the first pic right http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif I posted it cause I thought it was the best shot of the bunch.

Quote, originally posted by 1slowveedub »
is that the same car that is in this month euro tuner?

No clue, though I'd say it is eurotuner worthy. I found the pics on another thread I dont know much about the car sorry. Its sick though I thought it might be the one you were looking for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.