VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have two 10'' subs in a dual ported box and an amp that used to be in my old golf. It took up the whole trunk but in highschool I could care less. 4 years later I still have the subs in my new jetta, however it takes up half the trunk and thats too much for me. Where can I find a small box for the subs'? I'm going to mount the amp to the seat, but the subs need to be in a smaller box!

This is what it looks like right now.

Any suggestions on what I should do? I would like to do a nice trunk setup this winter once I'm stuck inside all day everyday.

kthxbye :wave:

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
So I have two 10'' subs in a dual ported box and an amp that used to be in my old golf. It took up the whole trunk but in highschool I could care less. 4 years later I still have the subs in my new jetta, however it takes up half the trunk and thats too much for me. Where can I find a small box for the subs'? I'm going to mount the amp to the seat, but the subs need to be in a smaller box!

This is what it looks like right now.

Any suggestions on what I should do? I would like to do a nice trunk setup this winter once I'm stuck inside all day everyday.

kthxbye :wave:
What kind of setup are you looking for? I am having trouble locating a sub with good specs and low volume requirements but with your situation you have many options. If you could do a wedge box that fits snug on the back of the seats that would take the least space and probably the easiest to make. Also good for you I have all the specs for those subs! Which model are they?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.