VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No it is not going on my car!!

I was wondering if someone know's where I can locate one of the wide and low stickers?? You know what I'm talking about, has the three arrows one pointing down and then one pointing to either side of the car.
I've started collecting car/vw stickers for a large "sticker wall" at the house, and I can't locate this one. I thought they were at shocherstickers but alas coud not find it, any help would be great. Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
You mean like this one?

I'm not sure where you can find one as a sticker, but if you find somewhere let me know. I need them to make this for Pat (Supercharged VR6):

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Rukh)

Quote, originally posted by Rukh »
You mean like this one?

I'm not sure where you can find one as a sticker, but if you find somewhere let me know. I need them to make this for Pat (Supercharged VR6):

That first one is the one I'm looking for, so far no luck finding it online.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (verb.move)

Quote, originally posted by verb.move »
http://www.empiregfx.com/shop/home.php

This site has all of them, Golf from MKI-MKIV, Jetta and Passat. Even a few for MINI's.
Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for, by the way in case anybody was wondering they are called "Down-N-Out stickers".
Thanks for all the help guys.

Modified by mamixon at 5:28 AM 5-17-2007

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.