VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I need your help, I am loopy for the part number of the PASSAT CC INTERLAGOS TURBINE ALLOY WHEEL 19"
And if there is a set of 4 wheels FS?
I am looking for the 19” only of this wheels as I already have the similar 18” in my car.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
VW interlagos never came in size 19. You can only buy 19" reps from companies that make factory reproduction wheels.
ECS tuning has a nice reps under their Alzor wheels line. I forget the exact model but you can find it easily

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VW interlagos never came in size 19. You can only buy 19" reps from companies that make factory reproduction wheels.
ECS tuning has a nice reps under their Alzor wheels line. I forget the exact model but you can find it easily

I thought it’s OEM.
Thanks, in this case I will look for other 19” OEM wheels that look nice on the CC.
I want to keep the same look of it now but with 19” wheels, that’s why I was looking for the interlagos one.
Car is Passat CC R36 black color.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Nope only 18" interlagos exists from VW. If you only want 19" genuine oem wheels consider.

19" mallory wheels of a mk1 tiguan rline
19" savannah wheels of a mk1 tiguan
19" sagitta wheels
19" lugano wheels. Not available in north america

You can also look for 19" wheels from an Audi

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
The polished interlagos are one of VWs best OEM offerings, IMO. I'd trade my BBS RSs for a set.
As for 19's, look into the ones that came on the Tiguan R-lines as well, the Suzukas. Deep concave look.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Check out the 20" Rosario from the Arteons:

Very similar design.

Or, as others have mentioned, check-out the 'Style 621' Alzors @ ECSTuning. Same basic design (reps) and available in 19's. (y)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi,
I need your help, I am loopy for the part number of the PASSAT CC INTERLAGOS TURBINE ALLOY WHEEL 19"
And if there is a set of 4 wheels FS?
I am looking for the 19” only of this wheels as I already have the similar 18” in my car.
Thanks
The one I found till now that can replace the interlagos is this one

I have a set of 19" wheels from my 2016 Golf R just sitting in the garage barely driven. They look like this picture below. Let me know if you are interested.

Reactions: Mostic
1 - 13 of 13 Posts