VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to pay someone for consultation, and for work. I've done most of the work, but I'm at the limit of my knowledge, and I'm not finding results by asking questions online. I'd make it worth someone's time to come out and help me understand what the next steps are, or pay them to do a job that I can't do on my own.

The deal with the car is a long story, and my limited understanding makes my explanations long, and often full of unimportant information. In short, there was at timing sync issue, and the car lost all compression. The cam belt was good, the chain and tensioner were good. I know the fix for that, but the long story part is that there's something else going on. This I won't inundated everyone with the details of, but these issues are what I need help with understanding.

I'm in East Plano. I really need someone who can come to the car, but I could have it towed somewhere close. I'm confident that I have 99% of the tools needed for any work that needs to be done.

If anyone wants more details, let me know.

Appreciate any info/contacts/help
John

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
Look at the post about 5 lines down from yours titled "Dallas Independent German Car Mechanic/Technician"
The guy everybody recommends is named Marin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts