VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Re: Looking for pics of 4-door golfs (Tecumseh)

Freestyle, nice color. Not too many green Golfs around here. Green was my second choice. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by ThunderGolf, 10:42 AM 4-10-2002]

·
Registered
895 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Nice rims ThunderGolf. Am I wrong, or are those from an Audi?[HR][/HR]​
Actually they look like replica S4 wheels. They can be have for about $170 each, i believe. The audi wheels off the TT are similar looking, but they do not have the indentations at the ends of the spokes. I could be wrong...

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Re: Looking for pics of 4-door golfs (freestyle)

quote:[HR][/HR]
[HR][/HR]​
hey, whats up?
did u put ur rims back on?....i saw you a few days ago on ur steelies soon, we can GTG next week, i can show you my new rims

did the suspension settle anymore?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Re: Looking for pics of 4-door golfs (freestyle)

quote:[HR][/HR]
[HR][/HR]​
I see this car almost everyday... You still have your steelies on. Last time you drove by me, my friends were fighting on the big green box right by your house. Yes I know Gladiator wanna be's hehe. Actually I do not know if its your house or what not but when I walk to lunch I always see the car at the edge of the street, corner house. I think....

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Re: Looking for pics of 4-door golfs (BlownVDub)

quote:[HR][/HR]Nice rims ThunderGolf.[HR][/HR]​
Hey, thanks!
quote:[HR][/HR] Am I wrong, or are those from an Audi?
Actually they look like replica S4 wheels. They can be have for about $170 each, i believe. The audi wheels off the TT are similar looking, but they do not have the indentations at the ends of the spokes. I could be wrong...[HR][/HR]​
Actually, Tecumseh had it. They are Audi S3 wheels.
You're right about the TT wheels though.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts

Here's a couple pics of my ride for ya. Just love the 4-doors.

and then

and then

Hella HID Projector Headlamps Hella Blackout Taillamps Hella Retro Sidemker Flashers Autometer Pod w/ Boost & Air Fuel Gauages Greddy Turbo Timer Neuspeed P-Flow Neuspeed Turbo Intake Pipe Neuspeed Stainless Exhaust Garrett Chip Energy Suspension Urethane Motor Mounts Bilstein PSS Coilovers Neuspeed Upper & Lower Tie Bars Neuspeed Front & Rear Sway Bars OZ Chrono Evo's w/ 225/40/18

·
Registered
507 Posts
Re: Looking for pics of 4-door golfs (quicksand)

quicksand,
yes I still have steelies. I remember seeing a group of guys close to my house on top of some green box. Why don't you approach your fellow vortexer next time.
ZuberSpeed,
I am putting the 17s soon. The suspension did not settle down yet. I should wait for a month. We could get together soon but this weekend because I am going to States.....I will test the suspension on the country roads.
By the way, that picture is with stock suspension. I will soon develop the pictures of your and my car we took at SQ1.

[Modified by freestyle, 12:33 AM 4-11-2002]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.