VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to be a Corrado owner, now have moved to the A2 forum...but for my new project...I really need the details and contact info if you have it on the guy who put the corrado front subframe in the rear of his car to make it independent rear suspension...I tried search but couldn't find it...thanks ahead of time

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Re: looking for pics of the guy with the Corrado front subframe and

It had an independent rear suspension?? Or was it that syncro Corrado?? It has more of an independent set-up in the rear.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: looking for pics of the guy with the Corrado front subframe and (G60247)

sorry for the confusion...I just want the pics of the guy who put the front subframe in the rear...I'm not sure if it would be considered independent or not...but...it looked as though he turned the front subframe around...and had it mounted in the back...it may have been syncro I'm not certain...

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Re: looking for pics of the guy with the Corrado front subframe and (g60_c)

any ideas where that pic came from or if there are more around? i am interested in the fuel cell used more than the suspension pieces..looks like the rear end of a new civic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.