VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi like the topic says I'm looking to have some Neuspeed chip's feedback. I know that right now the APR one's are selling like hot pan cakes, but I live in Montreal and the nearest APR dealer is 200 miles away. In terms of install and aftermarket service there is a reliable place where I can get Neuspeed installed. So anybody running Neuspeed is more to welcome to share some infos.
Very Important: Flammer stay away, I don't need comparison between chips (I've done my homework and search regarding that already). Constructive comments only.
Thanks

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Re: Looking for some Neuspeed Chip comments (ratm22)

not to flame but if you check the 1.8t forum you can find threads that show lack luster performance. I'd say take the saturday afternoon and drive the 200 miles. or wait and see what comes out form REVO.....

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Re: Looking for some Neuspeed Chip comments (protijy)

quote:[HR][/HR]not to flame but if you check the 1.8t forum you can find threads that show lack luster performance. I'd say take the saturday afternoon and drive the 200 miles. or wait and see what comes out form REVO.....[HR][/HR]​
Exactly what he said!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Re: Looking for some Neuspeed Chip comments (CanVolks)

From a fellow Montrealer...I've been running the Neuspeed chip for 10.000 km now in my 337...nice smooth power delivery...and lot's of it...without any problems...and if you're talking about RMR here in Mtl...go for it...great service from a great bunch of people

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Looking for some Neuspeed Chip comments (Mtl 337)

Can you give me some more details, how the car feels different .... do you feel more power (torque) .... what's about the turbo lag..... I will appreciate your output.
Where did u got your car...do you know other 337 owners here in Montreal
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

I love my Neuspeed software...It has not let me down at all. I dynoed the car stock with nothing else but the Neuspeed program, and I got 175hp and 210tq to the wheel. I say do it and save a couple bucks at the same time. I may be test driving a 337 with APR software this week, so maybe I'll post a comparo...

·
Registered
243 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Can you give me some more details, how the car feels different .... do you feel more power (torque) .... what's about the turbo lag..... I will appreciate your output.
Where did u got your car...do you know other 337 owners here in Montreal
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
The chip was my first mod...much more torque...you'll have to change your divertor valve soon after doing the chip though...later I did inlet pipe and downpipe...both Neuspeed...if you IM me I'll give you my telephone number and we can talk about it...I use the car everyday...even in the snow and have gotten very substantial power gains without losing any of the drivability that I need...I'm very happy with the Neuspeed parts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.