VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it goes
im looking for a storage spot for one of the car's in my stable.
strictly a set it and forget it type of thing, not looking to work on the car over the winter. But, i do want a clean preferably heated location, if your a dubber and live there that's even better.
basically i would bring the car, do what i gotta do, put a cover on it, and then grab it after winter
My budget is 35 bucks a month MAX
i will not pay more then that.
if that doesn't seem reasonable, it is what it is.
PM me or post in

Vic O.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Re: Looking for Storage - 1 car, anywhere, preferably in a heated,clean,enviornment (DRVRFWND)

Vic,
Get a hold of me - I may have a solution for you.
Heated, locked, gated INDOORS - $100 a car.
In Oakville.
Daily access avail, however, no work is to be done on vehicles. This is why I say get a hold of me - we can discuss.
Anyone else who's interested, send me an IM.
For the record, this would be strictly indoor storage, the landlord has asked that NO MECHANICAL work be done, its a clean section of his building and he doesn't want any messes. Fully heated, fully alarmed with cameras.

·
Registered
11,060 Posts
Re: Looking for Storage - 1 car, anywhere, preferably in a heated,clean,enviornment (chaoticvr6)

Quote, originally posted by chaoticvr6 »
Vic,
Get a hold of me - I may have a solution for you.
Heated, locked, gated INDOORS - $100 a car.
In Oakville.
Daily access avail, however, no work is to be done on vehicles. This is why I say get a hold of me - we can discuss.
Anyone else who's interested, send me an IM.
For the record, this would be strictly indoor storage, the landlord has asked that NO MECHANICAL work be done, its a clean section of his building and he doesn't want any messes. Fully heated, fully alarmed with cameras.

Sounds like a nice place!

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Re: Looking for Storage - 1 car, anywhere, preferably in a heated,clean,enviornment (DRVRFWND)

Quote, originally posted by DRVRFWND »

My budget is 35 bucks a month MAX
i will not pay more then that.
Vic O.

Good luck finding indoor heated secure storage for $35. That's about the going rate for outdoor semi-secure......

·
Premium Member
18,143 Posts
Re: Looking for Storage - 1 car, anywhere, preferably in a heated,clean,enviornment (Drehkraft)

Quote, originally posted by Drehkraft »

Good luck finding indoor heated secure storage for $35. That's about the going rate for outdoor semi-secure......

x2 i'm sure there are some sweet deals out there...but good luck finding them.
if you have any buddies who live in apartments in the city ask around...i think i paid about $50 a month when I kept my MK2 at Sandor's old place...years ago mind you.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Re: Looking for Storage - 1 car, anywhere, preferably in a heated,clean,enviornment (The Red Baron)

Vic,
If your waterpumper doesn’t mind being around aircoolers, my friend has a unit. Park it, toss on the cover and leave it till spring. He has a couple spots left.
Heated, clean, indoors. It’s among a complex of many muscle car enthusiast units.
$60 a month
Pete

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Re: Looking for Storage - 1 car, anywhere, preferably in a heated,clean,enviornment (peteA4)

Quote, originally posted by peteA4 »
Vic,
If your waterpumper doesn’t mind being around aircoolers, my friend has a unit. Park it, toss on the cover and leave it till spring. He has a couple spots left.
Heated, clean, indoors. It’s among a complex of many muscle car enthusiast units.
$60 a month
Pete

Where is this?
I'm looking for a place for my Scirocco, as well as my dad for his '57 Bug.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Re: Looking for Storage - 1 car, anywhere, preferably in a heated,clean,enviornment (peteA4)

you heard the man.... 35/month......
sorry to say but for that price looks like your gonna be shoveling around that bad boy....

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Re: Looking for Storage - 1 car, anywhere, preferably in a heated,clean,enviornment (ThaDeaLer)

Yo V, I might know a place that's $25/mnth(heated and insured) in the home town. I can find out for you. Call me tongiht.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
I know a nice back yard, sheltered under tress, for free.
It'll be in the good (but tired) company of a half dozen mk1s and mk2s. Just ask sterlinggti or mikejoe...
Oh, and you may be missing parts come summer. lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Re: Looking for Storage - 1 car, anywhere, preferably in a heated,clean,enviornment (Kachkowski)

I wish I could find something for 35 bux, best I could do was 75 bux, and that wasnt even heated only insulated. The highest one I found was 299 a month LFAO.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Re: Looking for Storage - 1 car, anywhere, preferably in a heated,clean,enviornment (pricelessgolf)

If you pay my gas bill for the winter, I've got heated storage.
But for some reason I think it will be more than $35/month.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.