VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Volkswagen CC and would like to purchase some winter tires before it is to late. What would be a good brand to go with? I was told Nokian makes a great winter tire. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nokian winter tires, Milwaukee

I have a 2012 Volkswagen CC and would like to purchase some winter tires before it is to late. What would be a good brand to go with? I was told Nokian makes a great winter tire. Any help would be much appreciated.
I find Nokians to be some of the best for our "fine" Wisconsin winters, the manager Scott @ Pomp's on 106th & Donges Ct...(by the fuel tank farm between Brown Deer & County Line)...Scott is really sharp & more than fair with prices...he got my last set of Nokians, but you need to address this soon, this shop is mostly "fleet" type sales, I buy wheels & tires for my semi from Scott...(they also have a shop in New Berlin)...but I trust Scott more ..& they have a new car type hoist.....http://TomMenzel.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.