VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Major feeler BUT
85k original mile mk3 jetta glx black w/ black leather
Supercharged, two owner car , service history since new has some tasteful mods but every single stock part is included down to the original wheels and tires also comes with a storage bubble. Original owner used to remove the wheels to wash it before parking it the garage bubble.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Major feeler BUT
85k original mile mk3 jetta glx black w/ black leather
Supercharged, two owner car , service history since new has some tasteful mods but every single stock part is included down to the original wheels and tires also comes with a storage bubble. Original owner used to remove the wheels to wash it before parking it the garage bubble.
sent PM. I’m interested!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

sorry for the delay guys, willing to work out a deal with the right buyer for the right price!

sorry for the dirty car pic but this should give you an idea of how minty it is.

ecu chip died on me the other day , trying to get it replaced by UM can hear it run on the stock computer just not going to drive it like that
I can also revert the car back to 100% stock , I have a binder full of receipts from when it was new, all stock parts are included.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.