VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
just got the shift knob and keyrings today and they look great! thanks for everything Ryan!

johnny

ps wondering how much you want for the tail lights and the rubber shift boot? thanks agiain
Glad you recievied the parts! The taillights I'd be willing to do for $150 shipped (including the used Euro passenger side w/bulb hold for a spare). The shift boot I'd sell for $15.

also was wondering if you have any pictures of the gti seats. :)
The GTI seats I'd give away free to someone who picks them up locally. They definitely need some foam/upholstery work but they are much more supportive and comfortable over the stock B1 seats! The passenger side seat is in great shape minus the corduroy being so faded.

Driver seat:

Passenger seat:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tail Lights Sold? anything left?

Anything left?? [email protected] if you do.
thanks

Here are some pics of the Mint, NOS Euro taillights (only difference is that they don't have reflectors for the reverse/turn signals like the US spec taillights). These are very very clean, never been mounted (threads are clean, no signs of sealing tape, no dust/dirt on them, and most importantly they're not cracked/faded/leaky!

If you want shiny, mint taillights for your facelifted Fox, these are what you need! :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
i know this is an old post, but do you have any parts left?
Anything left?? [email protected] if you do.
thanks
I do have very few parts left...I still have the GTI seats, a fuse box, a pair of NOS side markers as well as a few used sets (amber and red), the black under-dash trim, keys, one NOS Euro headlight and some other misc. parts (have to go through some boxes).

If you're interested in any of it PM me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
These are all the parts I have left as of February 2014. Willing to ship just about all of it except the fenders...

Two good, used fenders

NOS European headlamp (left)

1 brown and tan visor, two brown window cranks, 4 center/hub caps

Two NOS radiator hoses:

Black rearview mirror

NOS master cylinder

Black under dash cover/shelf

NOS front side markers

'78 Fox GTI C-pillar trim

Used front and rear side markers

Black rear license plate mount/lights

NOS breather hose

Brown dash mat/cover

Used 4-speed shifter linkage:

Black radio delete cubby, window crank, and column covers.

Radio antenna (from a '78)

4 trunk key blanks (I know they're correct for at least '78/'79s and a nearly NOS dome lamp.

4 13" hubcaps off a '79 Fox I had

3 14" hubcaps that I used on some 4x100 VW steelies on one of the foxes temporarily.

Two shift boots although I'm not certain which one is actually for a Fox (both were in my Fox stash of parts though).

Two fuse boxes:
First:

Second:

Also not pictured is rear defrost glass (from a '78 sedan) and the quarter windows (from a 2-door).

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
It just doesn't make economic sense for anyone, not to mention even with the best packing job I still have little faith they'd make it unscathed.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts