VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I built that 4 speed short throw setup. How did you get it? I don't think you got it from me.
Without knowing who you are it's hard to say. Unless that's you Jonathan, in which case I did get it from you some years back now.

Whats your price on these two items? i would need shipping to canada please (dont need an accurate shipping quote)
you can email me for quickest response neufeldjesse_ AT hotmail DOT com
The dash cover was sold a month or two back. The license plate bracket I still have. PM me with an offer.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
The anyone still looking at this post -- most of the parts are long gone or have since been trashed.

Unfortunately due to the age of the first post I'm unable to delete this thread. Sorry everyone!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
I've had a few PMs lately of folks wanting fenders/glass shipped. I have no interest in shipping any large remaining Fox items I have. The glass is nearly 40 years old (so probably not wise to ship them anyhow) and the fenders will only be sold as a pair (which will require one huge or two very large boxes -- probably not what they're even worth to ship.

If you know of someone in Northern Colorado that's willing to come get them and deal with shipping them to you, that's perfectly fine. Once again -- I won't ship any large items!

Another idea -- when I originally got these fenders years ago they took the slow boat here -- handed off from folks and slowly made their way to Colorado -- if you can arrange such transportation (where they wouldn't need to be boxed up and shipped) it would make them much more economical.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I think I still have the coupe side and rear glass as well as the two front fenders. Not sure what all is left as far as smaller parts go.

·
Registered
15,039 Posts
Parting an Audi 80 Fox?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts