VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was down in Alabama last week and I went to go see the skip barber museum. Little did I know that he also had a 2 mile track built next to the museum (which was incredible might I add, especially if your into motorcycles). We asked if we could go see the track but they said no because they were "breaking in" some new lotus elises'. Luckily, you could see a little of the track from the museum, so i snuck a few pics.

we couldn't get any closer otherwise i would have gotten some better pics of the cars. I wasn't aware this car was coming to the us so it was a nice suprise to see them for me.

·
Registered
9,574 Posts
Re: Lotus Elise... (rbento11)

Lotus is having their dealer meeting at the track. I wish I could be there but two other people from our dealership were selected for the event
but it's not all bad...I get to go to Palisades, NY in April to drive the new Quattroporte

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes it is coming, very soon.
A lotus person from clubrsx posted some pics of the first federal elises in the country at their dealer in Altanta.
It is only like 1800lbs and has the celica 1.8 but rated at 190hp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.