VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
FV-QR

how much do you guys sell redline 5w -40 for?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hey Perjad,

Do you carry, or can you get replacement cooling fans for a 2006 MkV Jetta. The fans are running like crazy right now and I hear the control module is built into the larger fan unit which is thus likely toast. The car is not overheating or even showing higher temps at all.
Please quote price and labour to change the two cooling fans out please, thanks.

·
Registered
590 Posts
maybe a stupid question, do you do wheel alignment? I'd lilke to do it for my 2003 Jetta 1.8T. How much will it cost me?

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
thumbs up for perjad :thumbup:

been ordering virtually everything to get my TT in tip top shape from PT... service, parts quality and prices can't be beat :thumbup:

·
Registered
647 Posts
What options do you guys carry in the way of suspension upgrades for an MKIV Jetta VR6? I'd like to find a good cup kit that will drop the car around 1.5" but don't want to break the bank doing so (I know you hear that a lot I'm sure) but just thought I'd ask...

·
Registered
17,913 Posts
Just got a Timing Belt / Waterpump kit for my dads 01 Golf GLS 1.8t from Perjad...all OEM parts and at a price nobody could touch. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
IM sent about some bits for my Mk3

·
Registered
61 Posts
any stubby atennas for mkv rabbit? snapped my whip one. oh and drivers side oem tail light (outer side only if possible, its cracked and fogs up all the time)

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
Need a serpentine belt and passanger side tie rod end for 04 Passat 1.8t

21 - 40 of 72 Posts