VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Dont worry i've searched this for the passed few hours, I couldn't really find anything to specific.

I was wondering if any of you guys managed, without to much mangling of the bumper/rebar, to fit lower grill fogs & a front mount intercooler.

I've taken a like to the look of the Micro DE's, but the intercooler poses an issue.

It'd be great if anyone with these setups could post a picture, or intercooler setup there running.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
11,969 Posts
Ive seen pics of it done before :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey guys,

Dont worry i've searched this for the passed few hours, I couldn't really find anything to specific.

I was wondering if any of you guys managed, without to much mangling of the bumper/rebar, to fit lower grill fogs & a front mount intercooler.
Getting my FMIC from bahnbrenner installed friday. Only 1 cut needed and the rest is bolt on. Once its on I'll post pics of the space. I'm keeping the lower grill covers on to keep the stock look and they said it won't be a problem.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright that would be much appreciated.

I've that eurosport front mounts required the least amount of modification?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
Alright that would be much appreciated.

I've that eurosport front mounts required the least amount of modification?

Thanks
i believe it does require the least amount of modification because of the size of the core/the routing of the piping. the piping runs back to the original location. not upwards into the engine bay on the drivers side.
i know a few people on here are running it.
its gotten decent reviews

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the quick replies, I couldn't find any info in the archives on this subject.

It's going to be a future purchase soon here hopefully

Any pictures of the setup would be awesome

·
Registered
212 Posts
Im running a nuespeed fmic and the fogs fit perfectly no modification to them at all, i would like to sell the fogs though so if anyone is interested lmk!

·
Registered
212 Posts
This is the look, again i have the neuspeed fmic and it only required minor trimming, i kept in the grill inserts to kinda keep the sleeper thing goin.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts