VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i got a question. ive never had a lowered car till my jetta. i put a set of 2" h&r lowering springs on my jetta when i got it in febuary and for some reason the rear hasnt settled yet. is it suppost to be this way? i drive it everyday and im not a big fan of the rake look on it. is there a way to get it to sit level? would i be able to put a cup kit on the rear only or something? im just wondering cuz i figured they just needed to settle but its been almost 9 months and it still got a rake to it. any help would be nice guys. ill try and get some pics posted up of it here soon if i can ever figure out how to get them on here. totally different then the other forums ive been on. thanks again guys for the help.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
You are going to have to get more detailed with exactly what you have and how you installed them. It should have settled in 9 months of driving yes, if everything is put together right that is.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sure the exact springs i got. got them off a guy on here and he said he only had them on his ca for a weekend and couldnt run them cuz of the roads. is there more then 1 way to install the rear springs? i had a buddy of mine put them on for me. thats bout all i know guys

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Can you post a pic of how the car sits? We might be able to get a better idea about your issue.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

here you go guys. i hope you guys can help me with this. cuz i wanna do coils 1 day but i dont have the funds at this time to do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts