VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lowered my TT: ISC N1 Street Sport Package

Finally, found the time to address the heinous OEM wheel gap on my '11 TT 2.0 TFSI w/vl.

I had a set of ISC N1 coilovers with camber plates and spherical bearing mounts installed by a semi-local shop, Roc-Euro located in Rochester, NY.

Currently stance needs some work. Rear is sitting about an inch lower than the front and wheels need to be pushed out a bit to get flush with the fenders.

The dampers are currently set at click 6 of 32 clicks (32 being the firmest). Damping feels OEM until you hit a harsh bump. You're then quickly reminded that you have much stiffer springs and the OEM rubber strut tops are no more!

The kit

OEM wheel droop

OEM rear coil vs. ISC rear coil

ISC N1 droop

They're not V3's but certainly good bang for your buck.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Did you measure the side skirt height? Mine appears to be lower in the rear at times....the gap is less but if you look at the side skirt, it's lower in the front than the rear.....

More importantly, how does it handle?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you measure the side skirt height? Mine appears to be lower in the rear at times....the gap is less but if you look at the side skirt, it's lower in the front than the rear.....

More importantly, how does it handle?
I did notice the side skirt appears to be pretty parallel to the ground. Definitely handles better. Far less front end dive under hard breaking. Also, no scraping. At least not with the stock 18's.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
I did notice the side skirt appears to be pretty parallel to the ground. Definitely handles better. Far less front end dive under hard breaking. Also, no scraping. At least not with the stock 18's.
Yes, one of the first things I noticed is the reduced rocking with the H&R Sport Springs....and I added front and rear sway bars too...really nice balance....

Enjoy your car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.