VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, I'm in the market for some lowering springs. To start off, dont even bother mentioning adjustabole coilovers. I cannot afford them
. I was wondering if anyone has much experience lowering A1's, my car is like a 4x4. I saw some Intrax ones, they lowered 2.3 and 2.5", and the only Eibachs I have found only drop it 1". Please let me know what you all think! I'm not racing the car competitivly, I just want a lower firmer ride.
Thanks.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Lowering my Jetta GLi (VWtub)

Sorry, can we please keep this on topic, I'm in need of some info in the next few days as I just replaced my drive axle, steering rack, and control arms from a mean curb beating. It would be coonvenient to look into springs at this time.
Thanks

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Lowering my Jetta GLi (gtimagic)

Thanks...My local VW tuner recommened the same stuff, but I'm looking towards the 60mm drop, just cause my car is so high. The guy working at the shop has a car like mine with the same suspension i was interested in (60mm drop) and it was perfect. I appreciate your advice huge tho..it reinforced what I was previously told. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.