FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by jimothy cricket »
hi luther

--- Bawooga! (says its bawooga horn)
Quote, originally posted by TheJettah »
not feelin the cow hide interior.....
what are your plans?

--- The cow interior is the best part of it
I just shaved hatch, hood, bumper, bumper strip, painted the rubs, and all of that jazz on the weekend... some other odd and ends. Removed rear perches and what not.
The plans as of now... add more stickers to the bumper (EDIT:Fender). Painting the wheels purple, green, or pink... Not sure yet. Going to match the mirrors to the wheels too probably. Going to cover the brown with another rItarded color too eventually. Since i just resprayed it all, not up to changing it again yet.
Quote, originally posted by DFdub Vdub »
whats up with the front lip?
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

--- What you talkin bout?

Modified by iMAHLON at 7:10 PM 3-22-2010

· Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by DFdub Vdub »

4mo on a NA bumper? it looks like its pretty short and doesnt line up

--- It is short, but it is perfectly aligned. The amount of length it is short isn't anything to rant about IMO. After it was fully mounted, i just wasn't concerned at all to make it work (plastic weld some length to match)... But yeah, i am quite satisfied. Low and Slow!

· Registered
19,096 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Cody Maverick)

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by Cody Maverick »
hmm... the sticker fender looks really bad.. so does the interior.. other than that.. do work.. paint that sh*t and it will look dope

--- Not the "typical" dub owner here. Don't want clean, it's like a contemporary rat look. Ha. This car is just always going to be out of the box.
I know it's not going to be everyone cup of tea, but its a few peoples out there

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.