21 - 40 of 90 Posts

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
LED lighting... before and after.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
19x9 RSe10's installed on factory Conti's.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I haven't had a chance to try it out as she's parked for the season but I installed my P3 VIDI gauge. So clean looking.

· Registered
82 Posts
Wheels

Love the way those neuspeed rse10s look on you car. I also have a white R. Just curious as to why you went with the 19X9s over the 19X8s. From your pictures it seems like the stocker tires are stretched a bit on your 9inch wheels.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Love the way those neuspeed rse10s look on you car. I also have a white R. Just curious as to why you went with the 19X9s over the 19X8s. From your pictures it seems like the stocker tires are stretched a bit on your 9inch wheels.
I called 3 dealers before ordering and all of them recommended 9's. The 8" setup would sit exactly the same as the stock wheel so you'd end up running spacers. Seems backwards. In all honesty I think an 8.5 would be the perfect solution but almost everyone who sees the car comments on how perfect the fit is.

· Registered
82 Posts
I called 3 dealers before ordering and all of them recommended 9's. The 8" setup would sit exactly the same as the stock wheel so you'd end up running spacers. Seems backwards. In all honesty I think an 8.5 would be the perfect solution but almost everyone who sees the car comments on how perfect the fit is.
cool thanks for the info!

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Finally. Sourced the correct console liner out of the UK. My car came without any liner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Do you have the part numbers for warning triangle and console liner?

Thanks!

Warning triangle no... sorry... I've had it for close to 10 years... fit in my Audi A3 and then used it in my Mk6 R. Liner yes... 5G0 863 328 L 82V.

21 - 40 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.