VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
nice build!

curious about your install of the glovebox led...tried mine last night and when i popped the lamp bulkhead out there was no additional wire to be able unplug the wire harness...was your the same?
Did it the day I picked up the car which was a while ago now. I know I didn't have an issue. I must have had some slack.

· Registered
12 Posts
Love the Rse10's! Can't wait to spot more R's around Edmonton, Where did you order them from?? Also may I ask how/where you did the VCDS tweaks I'm looking to make a few changes but not committed to the expensive equipment :( as of right now..

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Love the Rse10's! Can't wait to spot more R's around Edmonton, Where did you order them from?? Also may I ask how/where you did the VCDS tweaks I'm looking to make a few changes but not committed to the expensive equipment :( as of right now..
The wheels came direct from Neuspeed. Ordered before the dollar completely tanked. I've thought about selling them. I really wanted OZs and sometimes I still want to swap. As for the VCDS, a friend has a cable but I know there are a few guys locally that don't mind helping. Send me a pm and I'll see if I can help.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

Wow. 034 mount installed. Everything feels so much better and I've noticed no additional vibrations. Not in reverse. No where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

Installed the Neuspeed Power Module. Very easy install though I have no idea how you'd do it from above. Great gain. Extremely smooth. Zero complaints.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
You'll have to look under the car. If it's easier, place your phone on video and wave it around in the general area and you'll figure it out.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

Installed my S3 resonator delete. Didn't take the car out after so I can't offer my opinion but it didn't sound much louder at idle. Just a slightly deeper tone.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·

No plans to mount these but if I ever go back to stock, I'll be going back to a set of Pretorias.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

Let's see how this thing works.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
OEM Cherry Red LED Tails.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Ordered a few small things...

· Registered
489 Posts
Do you have anymore booty shots of the Cherry Red LED tails?

Getting an Oryx here soon. I had a GTI on order and pre-bought Cherry Red tails for it. Now that I'm picking up an R, I want to see application of the Cherry Red Tails on the Oryx. Can't find any good photos of it! Everyone gets the Tinted R ones of course.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Do you have anymore booty shots of the Cherry Red LED tails?

Getting an Oryx here soon. I had a GTI on order and pre-bought Cherry Red tails for it. Now that I'm picking up an R, I want to see application of the Cherry Red Tails on the Oryx. Can't find any good photos of it! Everyone gets the Tinted R ones of course.
At the moment I don't. I'll be parking the car for the season in about a week so the plan is to get a few good pics before that. I'll update the thread.

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·

BEC Dynamic Turn Signal Adapters. 5 minute install. Before and after videos to follow.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.