VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (.bizzeau.)

well **** you guys should get a small team together out there and we will have a little travel game with a gtg too. i already have my team mostly, me, T, Andrew, Lance, and one more person but i dont know who. and in fact we will place bets on th games

· Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (vegasdsm)

the rest is up to you guys. i already have my team set up. your first game is Saturday the 24th maybe, who want to play against us? deff. contact and everyone can bring your families

Modified by BoostedAudi at 9:24 PM 9-13-2005

· Registered
16,807 Posts
Re: (.bizzeau.)

Quote, originally posted by .bizzeau. »
I might have to move to Vegas now...none of the AZ peeps were interested in getting a game together at the last BBQ...just throwing the f-ing football around for 3 hours...
Damn pansies...

I am down to play, I didn't attend the last GTG.

· Registered
277 Posts
Re: (BoostedAudi)

Quote, originally posted by BoostedAudi »
the rest is up to you guys. i already have my team set up. your first game is Saturday the 24th maybe, who want to play against us? deff. contact and everyone can bring your families

Modified by BoostedAudi at 9:24 PM 9-13-2005

I just got back from the gym and told a few of my friends about this so were in, how many people are on a team?

Modified by gti1.8totheT at 9:34 PM 9-17-2005

· Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (vdubdr70)

ok so now about football thing who is up for it. and when do you guys want to play. im ready. probably about 5 per team. i can wait to play those croatian guys

Modified by BoostedAudi at 10:41 PM 9-21-2005

· Registered
277 Posts
Re: (BoostedAudi)

Quote, originally posted by BoostedAudi »
ok so now about football thing who is up for it. and when do you guys want to play. im ready. probably about 5 per team. i can wait to play those croatian guys

Modified by BoostedAudi at 10:41 PM 9-21-2005

im in and got 5 what parks central for us too, i live on 215 and eastern.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.