VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to not be all that technical in nature. My girl friend has been complaining about the noise of my car so I wanted to show her what a lysholm sounds like. I have an eaton on my car now and I remember seeing a video of a red rado driving around town with a yellow golf. Does anyone know where I can get that video? I know about the lysholm videos on the bbm website and cramers. I like that video I am talking about the best.

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Lysholm video question (G60ING)

Yeah, I always get alittle uncomfortable around cops even in the rado. If I see a cop coming when I am in my eclipse, I will just pull over and let him get ahead of me.

· Registered
5,507 Posts

· Registered
24,970 Posts
Re: Lysholm video question (V8SHME8)

I have unlimited bandwidth if you need to host something obscenely large where obscene # of users will hit it.
Material is subject to my review, if it is l4me , i'll deny it, but otherwise. Whatever. Also legal, sorry i'm not posting your bentley/etka6 up, although i could handle every vortexer downloading it, i don't need the legal trouble.

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Lysholm video question (mrkrad)

I just emailed the guy to see if he would hook me up with the video and then I will shoot it over to you host I guess if other people want to see it. I think it is the best example of the way a lysholm car drives and sounds.

· Registered
24,970 Posts
Re: Lysholm video question (Black_G60)

sure i can make you an account on a webserver, just email your login/password and i'll set you up with one. As long as you dont distribute things like ETKA6 which might get me in trouble, i'm cool. Bandwidth is never an issue.

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Lysholm video question (Black_G60)

I was alittle shy about getting the lysholm because it is my daily driver although since repo continues to flex the lysholms muscles, I might be cashing in my eaton setup. Do you have the BBM silencer?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.