VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all we had a ton of ppl chillin at the circuit city on the pike and we got kicked out, with no reason....cop was just really ignorant and make up all this BS we even took the consideration to park the cars in a bus terminal parking lot that is not used.....
THEN i am driving home an 81 N........ start to get close the enola/marysville exit and i come up on a white crown vic. I notice the tags and radio antennas and automatically konw its a cop, dont know why but he proceeded to cut me off as i was getting of of the enola/marysville exit almost sideswiping the front of my car doing about 50mph (slowing down)
so now he is in front of me, knowing he almost just hit me i back off.......now he pulls off the right side of the road and pulls behind me and starts riding my rear bumper
After that for about 1min i pull over and let him pass me and DONT GET ANYWHERE NEAR HIS BUMPER......i then see him pull over again and get on my bumper again.....he followed me for about 5 miles more the whole time on my bumper no more than half a car length if that......
WTF was he doing?????
when he finally passed me i reved it up to like 6k just to piss him off............i am writing a complaint (AKA PISSED THE F**K OFF LETTER to the State Police right now)

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: mad rant.........PA State Police :thumbdown: Grrr (FlatFourVW)

quote:[HR][/HR]I wonder what kind of story they'd make up in response to a complaint.
[HR][/HR]​
probably something like "my car matched a discription of one stolen or used in a crime or some crap, or he was trying to run my plates
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: mad rant.........PA State Police :thumbdown: Grrr (2dot0)

i gotta say that i have had no problems with the PA state police. hell, through most of PA i was running well over 100mph on I-80 before i got to jersey. made it from columbus to NYC in 7 hours...
that said, cops in my neighborhood in columbus will do that late at night, theyll ride your ass so close that you cant even see thier headlights. they do that and wait for you to screw up so they can cite you for something. theyre real jerks.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts

You can always hit your brakes if you feel like taking a chance. Also, one flash of the emergancy flashers looks like your brake lights from the rear. You can always claim that some small animal ran out in front of you.

·
Registered
721 Posts

He was tailgating you to get your speed and trying to push you to go faster so he could nail yah. Thats a tactic they use to push you to go faster like a bully makes you all freaked out and sometimes you just forget about the speed limit and just start goin faster. How fast did you take the exit?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts