VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Madison, WI area Corrado GTG.... (VW_Corrado_VRsex)

Hey Guys, Including the 4 who have posted here, we now have 7 i believe who are going to try to make. The larger the number the better.
I also wanted to ask everyone who wants updates as things develope to PLEASE email me so I have your current mailable email address and can add it to the list.
Right now we have a very tenative date set for June 15. This is all the info I have at this time.
Remember to please email me if you want to be kept in the loop. Thanks!
Paul
[email protected]

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Madison, WI area Corrado GTG.... (mob6000)

I thought I better get this back to the top again to see if we can gain a few more people. Please remember to email me if you have not already so I can add you to my update list and keep you posted. Thanks.
Paul
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Madison, WI area Corrado GTG

I'll be there with my 90 G60. Just had a new remanned engine installed by Zimbrick. Will stay stock for the next 12K miles (warranty period) then return to Autotech Stage III.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Madison, WI area Corrado GTG.... (YetiMan)

I just wanted to let everyone know an email was sent out to everyone who replied to my email address with a little update on the gtg and info regarding a Euro Auto Show in Jefferson. Please let me know if I missed you or you would like to be added to the list to reeive the gtg updates. Please respond to my email to be added to the list or for information. Thanks.
Paul
[email protected]

·
Registered
907 Posts
Re: Madison, WI area Corrado GTG.... (pswarren)

pswarren: i would be interested in this as well. i got your email about it, and thought i would post. this way i'm officially on here, instead of being mentioned by my brother. i have a buddy who isn't on here, with a c as weel. i can see if he'll come. but we got some time till this happens, right? see you all there, and keep us posted.
btw: i might be at the show on may 19th as well. i looked up the link, and it sounds like a good first show for the season. later
ja

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Re: Madison, WI area Corrado GTG.... (pswarren)

If I get my Corrado back together by then, I'll make a run down to Madison for the GTG. I completely switched gears on my engine rebuild for it, the Corrado won't be a G60 anymore, but it's still gonna be supercharged...

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Re: Madison, WI area Corrado GTG.... (vwfreek)

Ken, are you gonna run the 1/4 when you get everything done? i'm interested to see what she'll run (or he)
i'm thinking of either a rebuild stage 4 or a paint job this summer
hopefully either will be done by the rado' meet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.