VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Continuing this series - Corrados I consider to be classics, from the multitude of magazines I have. Here we have Adam Jurgen's (as of 2002) VR6 Turbo. Clean, simple, and with some Porsche touches that I don't personally care for, but you cannot knock the overall presentation.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts

·
Registered
18,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:cool: pretty clean... but shaved hatch :thumbdown:
It was the tits back then...much like badge tuning.
I think every PVW feature car from 2000-2003 had either a shaved hatch or doors, or both and an S4 or RS4 badge. Then we had the Porsche Boxster caliper rage, where people claimed "There's a connection between my mk4 Golf and Porsche." Thankfully, we've grown up as a group...well, sort of...but I won't deny I'd liked alot of that styling.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey guys!
So funny to see my good old Rado after that long time in vortex again. It has been really a while since these pics and of corse that car isnt actually looking like that.
At the moment its complete stripped out and converted with a 4motion floor panel.
In 2002 the clean stuff was really trendy, but now OEM plus is the name of the game. Of course that ugly chrome mirrors went to the rubbish.Dont know which devil has ridden me.
Hope to finish the car again with nice colour ,setup and interior till next year w-see.

·
Registered
Orig owner 90 g60, 02 allroad 6SP M w/ 3rd Row, 07 3X White NB Vert, 09 Escalade ESV Plat to tow em
7,908 Posts
Back then it was common to put your name on your posts.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
What's this brasilian water cooler (thats listed in engine section) thing about? Said its from a mk3 golf. I have family down there and could most likely get my dad to source one for me. Anyone have any info on it? Did it only come in mk3 golf from brasil?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Hey guys!
So funny to see my good old Rado after that long time in vortex again. It has been really a while since these pics and of corse that car isnt actually looking like that.
At the moment its complete stripped out and converted with a 4motion floor panel.
In 2002 the clean stuff was really trendy, but now OEM plus is the name of the game. Of course that ugly chrome mirrors went to the rubbish.Dont know which devil has ridden me.
Hope to finish the car again with nice colour ,setup and interior till next year w-see.
I love your car. :beer:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
That car is excellent example of good days of german scene.

I love german cars till 2002-2003 then trends in german magazines change to airbrush , fiberglass parts , crome wheels etc.

Everyone had M3 mirrors :laugh:

They vere expensive 10 years ago. :banghead:

But I like this car so much :thumbup:

Except M3 mirrors of course :laugh:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I had that article tape on my wall in my spare bedroom forever. I wanted to copy the way he did his front bumper, I thought it was the cleanest way to do it. Anybody have a euro bumper they want to sell me so I can hack it up :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts