VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! I have a hook up thru a napa parts distributor here in cincinnati. I can get a ton of maintenance parts for pretty much anything except air cooled cars. If your interested PM ME your cars Year, make, model, and engine and whatever part it is your looking for and ill let you know what I can get it to you for. Or just goto http://www.napaonline.com/ and look up the part i can ususally get stuff to you for 20-30% off the list on napas website.

And please be sure to PM me with questions I dont really keep an eye out on the thread it self.

And Mods, I have been trying to contact Vortex for the past two weeks about being a classified advertiser and have recieved nothing back. I am more then willing to be one so please get ahold of me!

All Orders will be subject to Shipping charges, most of the time it will be a USPS flat rate shipping box with tracking but if the part is small enough I will do what I can to save you money!

Thanks a bunch everyone, I'll hear from you soon! ;):beer:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.