VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
‘21 SQ5 & ‘16 Golf R
41,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always have the hardest time finding the rules because they aren't in an obvious place. Can you guys add a link to the forum rules up where the other nav links are.
Meaning, with:
Main Page | Log In | Logout | Register | My Profile | Active Users | Search

·
Registered
‘21 SQ5 & ‘16 Golf R
41,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Make the rules more visible. (Verruckt)

Thanks for the link but that really doesn't solve the problem. I'm sure I'm not the only person that ends up searching for them for 20 minutes...

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Re: Make the rules more visible. (Hostile)

quote:[HR][/HR]Thanks for the link but that really doesn't solve the problem. I'm sure I'm not the only person that ends up searching for them for 20 minutes...[HR][/HR]​
Ahh common you couldn't just ask me

But yeah I agree they are kinda hidden aren't they (besides the set in the FAQ)

·
Registered
‘21 SQ5 & ‘16 Golf R
41,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Make the rules more visible. (landrumdh)

quote:[HR][/HR]Thanks for the link but that really doesn't solve the problem. I'm sure I'm not the only person that ends up searching for them for 20 minutes...
Ahh common you couldn't just ask me

But yeah I agree they are kinda hidden aren't they (besides the set in the FAQ)[HR][/HR]​
Lol, well generally I need to remind users about the rules about posting warez in the PC forum and it's easier when I can quote the rules instead of trying to paraphrase.

·
Premium Member
36,791 Posts

There is no need for you to remind the users of the rules and whatnot, that is a job for the moderators. Many users don't take kindly to other users telling them the rules, which is why it's better if it comes from a moderator.
Next time you see that happening, please let one of the forum moderators know. If it becomes too much of a problem, we can sticky a set of rules that pertain to that forum at the top, like I did in the G/J IV forum.
- Anthony

·
Registered
22,720 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Lol, well generally I need to remind users about the rules about posting warez in the PC forum and it's easier when I can quote the rules instead of trying to paraphrase.[HR][/HR]​
Let me know next time you see something. You know all of my AIM names and whatnot. Let me be the bad guy, that's why I have the fancy title

·
Administrator
19,745 Posts
Re: Make the rules more visible. (mybabyjetta97vr6)

They're in my signature and
... in Verruckt's signature
... in VWguy's signature
... in Chris98GTI's
... in Mk1Racer's
... in Jolf's
... in Lunitixx's
... they're nailed up to the top in the Help Forum
... and in the G/J3 Forum,
....the G/J4 Forum,
...and at the top of the Car Lounge
.... I've probably missed a few... but I think I've made my point